Sunday, March 25, 2007

Been a long time...

I was typing lotsa long paragraphs everyday, but not for this blog, instead itz for my fyp report. Things are coming finally to an end soon, though prof lee just msned me that my report need to cut quite a bit, but neva elaborate. Shrugz.

Been so busy, hardly having time for myself. Couldn't join shihui and the rest at Wala yst night; haven't went to macritchie to run in quite a while, I think Derrick will struggle again the next time we meet up; no time to play mahjong and catch up with my jc mates.

Really can't wait for this sem to finish. With so little modules left, I actually feel quite comfortable and confident of doing fine. Little worried over my fyp grade though. Felt like I gave my best efforts actually. Am happy working with all the guys and girls, but it appears that some of them are nursing differences now. Hmm hope all's well in the end, been a good yr working with and knowing all of them, though things got too gossipy for my liking recently.

Okie just a casual entry to tell you im still alive and kicking! Bis dann!

No comments: