Sunday, May 27, 2007

Moving back home

After 4 years on my own in NS and university, I am back home again.

It's supposed to be good that I have dinner prepared and laundry done, and no more chores like sweeping and cleaning my room, but seemed to lose something.

Lost an independence. My handphone actually starts ringing if I hang out later with my friends. *shrugz* Yup I know my mother is concerned about me, but I know how to take care of myself.

Lost a privacy. Need some personal space at times but there's no longer a place I can hole up alone anymore.

Lost some friends. Okie not exactly a loss, but used to be able to find people go for dinner and jogging by shouting out loud, but now everyone is apart.

Oh well, oh well. May be back to living out soon if I opt to stay-in for my ALOC. A money-saving option, given that all meals can be indented. We shall see.

No comments: