Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So crowded

I seriously believe NTU has one of the highest human density (ie number of humans per sq metre) in Singapore. After being away from one whole year, I can't seem to deal with the amount of people around. Haha, maybe I am suffering from some fear of crowds...

Evidence 1: Crowded libraries
School just started yesterday, and library is the number one destinations for all students. Everyone wanna grab a computer terminal, everyone wants to print and buy notes. It took me 10 mins to find a terminal at LWN, 1 minute to send my documents for printing, 15 mins to queue up to release the prints from the self-service payment stations, and 5 mins to wait for my printouts. Total time taken = 31mins.

Evidence 2: Crowded canteens
The queues are neverending, and it explains why I am here blogging at lunch time. Simply dun wanna spend my time in the line.

Evidence 3: Queue at EEE iHub
Erm, basically the iHub is a computer room, but they recently installed a system which requires you to make a booking for a computer terminal by swiping ur matric card. As a result, people are made to queue for nothing (imo) just to get a computer terminal. Seriously, where have their brains gone to? Why bother setting up such a system? First come first served... Apparently the 2hrs per pax usage time is aimed to ease people from hogging on to computers. Just plain dumb. Period.

So many faces, so crowded. Frankly I hate this kinda sardine packing mad rush. Pout.

No comments: