Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Untitled

I am not breathing easy - lotsa hard work this sem, FYP, HRM, even my elective modules like CS118 got 3 written papers and 1 presentation. All the work prompted me to look at the academic calendar to look for the term break - 23 September - 1 October.

But something else caught my eye - the second semester will be ending on 5 May 2007. That means I gotta go back to RSAF for work after that. Shrugz, I am not feeling especially excited, although the paycheck every month is going to come in very handy. I think life from May to August next year should be a breeze, with attachments to the ALD branches promising to be rather slack - can play soccer every day.

Over dinner with Gee Hock and Haoyang, they were talking about the networking nights and stuff, seems like I am missing out on the aspects of writing up a resume, networking with companies' senior management and the whole process of job hunting. Well, maybe the grass is always greener on the other side - I yearn for the job hunting process because I already have one.

Maybe. I'm feeling rather blue about being bonded now.

Haiz, all's not well with my schoolwork. I feel discouraged each time I think about being so far from first class. Not that the honours is especially important, but I feel I owe myself one to do well in NTU.

I need a break. Please come, my mid-term break!

No comments: