Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Finally, trials over!

No more Tekong anymore, not for a long long time to come! Really tiring, packed up all the equipment today and drove back to school, terrible to drive at peak hours, jams and unruly drivers who don't give way to my 20" lorry, you are lucky limbei not in a bad mood.

Anyway, scratched one guy's side mirrors as I was parking the lorry at S1. And that guy happened to come down to catch us red-handed. Luckily we told him we were students and he did not make a big fuss outta it. It was juz a very small scratch anyway.

Anyway, the biggest change I made during this 1.5 wks in Tekong is that I am smoking again. LOL bad for health, but had this super itch to smoke when we went out to drink last wkend, and my 20-stick Malboro menthol is still unfinished, left a few sticks now.

Okay, that's not very important actually. Now, lotsa data to process, but I hope the MIMO pple can take over. I really not interested to help them process their data, not after working like male slaves in Tekong, load, unload equipment, sit behind the lorry for sauna, and what not. Talk about gender equality... Haha im juz whining

No comments: