Friday, December 22, 2006

My desktop CUI

I hate it, my desktop is spoilt!

Just when I thought that everything is set up swee swee with maxonline at home, the desktop CUI, WTF!

It all began with FM07! Installed Daemon tools to mount the image file, then my dvd-rw drive becomes undectectable. Then, I thought all could be solved by reformatting the computer. But the keyboard becomes undetectable when I boot up from the recovery disk. Damn it.

Frustrated, I opened up the CPU casing and played ard to make sure the keyboard connection is in, then the worst came, the screen shows no output and I hear funny beeps as I power on and off the computer in vain. Wah lan I am damn sian!

Luckily got the lorry with me at home, and I drove back to hall to get my old trusty P3 laptop so that I can blog now to tell you this super unfortunate shit that happened to me. I think yesterday is just a bad day, my watch stopped working too, maybe a lack of battery, maybe something worse, but heck!

Now I just wish my new compaq laptop can come quickly and trouble free!

No comments: