Friday, February 02, 2007

New tops! And counterfeit BUM shoes!

Haha I know I shouldn't announce that I bought fake BUM shoes, but I am just too amused.

Went shopping today with Derrick at Queensway (opposite his house). Actually didn't plan to get anything because I wanted to go to Ikea and look for ideas for my FYP horn antenna structure, but fingers became itchy then started to browse for some tops!

Bought a stripped black/blue/brown shirt, a white top, and a white v-necked nike tee. Haha so much for wanting to save money. Anyway I am quite happy and I finally added to my other pink G2000 short-sleeved shirt for this CNY.

Anyway, the highlight of the day's shopping is the fake BUM shoes that I bought. We were walking on the second floor of Queensway shopping centre when we realised that there were pairs of not too bad looking shoes going for $10. At first we were just amazed at how cheap they were, then we started to realise they are actually imitations of the real things, because the same shop carry the real brands as well. Weird right? Haha.

Anyway we gave each other the wry smile and decide that we are going to buy them for everyday wear. I won't even feel painful if someone decides to steal them from my hostel loh. Haha, Derrick even better, he bought 2 pairs!!

We were super satisfied for the rest of the day. When we return to window shop for shoes, we realised shoes of similar design but of adidas/asics were going for $100++. Haha! The happy sensation of buying cheap shoes lingered for quite some time!

No comments: