Wednesday, January 17, 2007

To Aaron, I miss you and Sorry

I can't even begin to write this, but I will finish in memory of one true friend - Aaron Kok Jun Fa.

I am really sorry that I am such a lousy friend, I hate myself, pls forgive me.

Aaron, you were such a bright kid in class, but you never had airs. The humble, easy-going, even reserved you was bullied by me, targeted you in a silly childish game. You knew I was just playful.

It was years later when I thought of you, not only to meet up, but also to seek accommodation in Manchester. I feel despicable, I am sorry Aaron. I am sorry that I caused you so much troubles, brought so many strangers, and you had to cook us dinner and breakfast. I am thankful that after so many year, you still treated me like a brother and never winked to receive and send us off. I am sorry that all I could give you was a postcard of gratitude after so much. I am sorry we promised to meet back in Singapore but we haven't until now. I suck. Why am I such a selfish bastard.

I am such a lousy friend. All the multiply invites you sent me, I never accepted. All the while you were on MSN, I did not say hi. All these time you were missing, I don't even know. Just how bad am I as a friend?

I know nothing, NOTHING until Shihao called me today. I feel ashamed of myself really. It is hurting me so much that I can only talk about you in the past, in a past when I did not treasure you, my friend. Pls TAKE CARE wherever you may be now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Nicholas,


I'm a journalist with The New Paper. I'm contacting you with regards to Aaron Kok Jun Fa whose body was found on 15 Jan this year in the UK. As I'm writing an article on how his friends remember him by- I was hoping to speak to you as you were a friend of his.
Could you pass me your number so that we can have a brief chat?

Do let me know as soon as possible,

Many thanks and my condolences,

Shree Ann
New Paper